Re: UltraPower

hello all.
have some things to say.
1. I banned severe storm steve, because he was typing synth crash words.
2. I banned vlad25 because you could check the server and he had 2 accounts with his name on. Vlad 25 and Vlad25. so...
3. I lost my rank of admin and asked soundworx to give it to me back, and he said no, and Even I created a new account so he can assign me the admin rank again, and the same answer. No.
so steven, I didn't really wanted to bann you, and mason, please, this is the last time I am asking because I will rather play as a normal player even if I am level1, please make me admin.
other admins did stupid things to the server, and lucas brown speedhacked it and was moving us, and you'll give him the admin rank?
at Steven.
apology, I give my publick apology. But I have reasons to bann you, because I had to restart my eloquence synth, because you typed some crashing words that work too in spannish, and I play this game in spannigh and in english. The game is in english, but I use my synth in spannish.
you got some names.
meshaal
wanchana
oksana
111
and some others more, were altering theyr stats, moving us, also they kicked me. Did you seted them the admin rank, or it's just they'r hacking the server.
so, I deeply apologice, steve, and hope mason gives me my admin rank back. My account is superjumper.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector