Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi guys, I love the suggestions and most of that was gonna be added. Soon you will half beable to drag players around or play tug of war with out me actually implomenting it. If I make a drag system, you could make a rope, then people could hold on and try dragging. And I have planned to change things with the inventory for a long time. The system it used now I hate, hate hate and i'm gonna change it sometime. And wild animals, sure they'll be added, better than you think. They'll have to drink and eat, and everything just like the humans. But I need time for that. That was one of the reason I considered not releasing when I did because I never got there yet. And yes there will be rain, winter, spring, fall and summer, yes, trees will drop scedes that can burro into the dirt over time and make new trees. Etc. It's not all relistic yet because it's not done. Soon ther'll probly be over 2000 sounds in the archive, I plan to add item drop sounds for all the surfases, a different sound between falling and tripping, guys don't worry, I have a lot, lot in mind. This is only beta 0.55. Not beta 0.99.9. Don't worry, Theres time to make a lot of new stuff. Once I get to version 1.0 I might not update as frequently of course, but that's one thing I want to warn people about. This is only a beta, which means it's still in testing stages. Therefor, like, if one day, all inventories just decided to go by by, it's a beta. When the full release it out, it won't happen, ever. But this ain't the full release. And I didn't put guides on the crafting system because I wanted you to figure things out. Soon you'll beable to use lots, lots more combonations but I havn't done that yet. Kind of like aprones game revelation. Don't worry, I have a lot of work to do on this game. That's why all the problems are happening now. So just be on the look out for new updates, and god dang it, fine, fine fine fine, I will add check for updates. But it's only gonna download a setup. Nothing fancy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector