Re: Survive the Wild!

hi aprone, No, I don't take the sounds from swamp directily. For example the grass came from the sfx kit library, things like that. I just grab sounds from libs. I tend to collect them just like kai does. A lot of sounds, probably just the same libs kai has. Like SI 6000 + the extensions, etc. It actually is quite frusterating that people automaticly asume I use sounds from swamp. Not just me either but other game devs. It happens but rarely. I could actually sit here for hours listing original sources from swamps sounds, the zombies from the sfx kit, a lot of guns from sound ideas, reload sounds from sfx kit, but to answer your question, no, I don't go into the swamp folder and just grab sounds. And even if I did and I don't remember when I did, I always make sure I have the original sound, and most of the times I use that. I am not a fan at all of copying others sounds, but if you have the original sound fx I see no problem with it. Kai always edit's sounds f rom libraries, and sometimes he pastes sounds from libs with out editing. The grass, everyone has those from the sfx kit. But aprone if theres some sounds you still think really need to be change we can pm or something and I could work something out with ya. Anyway... enough about my sound ramblings, everyone the update will come in the next couple of days, you will now beable to make hammers and wack them on trees! And not to mention, players skulls! A lot of other issues will be fixxed, and all the people that want animals, they'll come, but there AI is going to be hard to code because they will contain things like viruses that can make you sick, to huge bears. And the falling and getting hurt, that's been on my mind, I will get to it as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector