Bgt dialog box class

Hi, I have made a little dialog box class, here goes the readme:
DIALOG CLASS
Created by Burak Yüksek
This class allows you to create timed or untimed dialog boxes.
Properties:
string closes:
Adjusts the sound that plays when the dialog closes.
string opens:
Adjusts the sound when the dialog box opens
If those strings are left blank, no sound will be played.
bool timed:
Adjusts if the dialog will stay open for a time or if it will be closed manually.
int time(enter in  milliseconds):
Adjusts the time of the dialog box.
If bool timed is set to false, this value will be ignored.
string text:
This is inside the create function. Sets the text of the dialog.
An example is included in the example.bgt file.
lisence:
You can motify the script as you like, but please give credit where it is needed.
Enjoy, I hope you can get some use out of it.
And here goes the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/193 … _class.zip