Re: I need help with my g930 headset.

That's strange I didn't have to do that.
for a while I wasn't able to play an audio game like swamp because certain settings were checked and I needed to uncheck them in the G930 audio properties from the control pannel.
For example, once I unchecked the rear speakers box, I was able to hear zombies moving around in a full stereo field.
As before, I heard them, but there was no way to correctly target  them. lol I'd miss every time as I was able to hear them, but not their location.

If I can help beyond that, write back.
hth