Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

[[wow]]  dingo.
Firstly I brought your game a little ago, I even then donated the required cash to get the cheats so I had everything.
I like the idea of modding the game, especially if you could create custom mods and stories.
I could see a lot of stuff making it in, realitysoftware deathmatch 1 for example is just a side scroler something similar obviously not the same, I would like sertain mods for sertain things to.
A simple modding of files text etc and sounds and music to actually scripting the game itself would really rock.
One thing I'd really like to change is the exploring part of the game its one of the reasons I actually havn't played this game in a while.
You spend half your time exploring the level something I don't care for.
I'd also like to be able to find more to join your party or in fact have a party at the start be able to influence them and actions have more than the battles etc have some sort of dial og extra elements more cut seens.
I'd sertainly be reader for a pre order or buy in beta to full release program.
Having played entombed 1 I am really ready for this.
I am so happy you are continuing it, the last we heard of you was with entombed 1.05 test and that was all everyone has heard from you.
The lists are quiet in fact it was so quiet there were people wandering if they could have pirated copies on account of your death.
I was really wandering myself you did continue to exist because I  brought your game but I was starting to wander.
Its good to see you back in action and ready to kick some major ass once again.
To many times have I seen developers drop off the map to many times have I seen projects fail.
3 monkies failed and much to my surprise I received my cash this weekend.
I wasn't expecting it so was happy but sad because this confirmed it was totally dead.
Its good to see your creative ass back in busi ness man.
You must appear here more often.
I await this new game don't be to long.
as an addition to this post realitysoftware uses tolk which is a library that should handle everything from jaws to nvda.
it also handles sapi teamtalk also uses this library and its good.
Realitysoftware uses this library for all its games and we have had no issues with it.