Re: The blind swordsman - a flash audio only game

Hello,

I'm totally failing at this game, which is new to me. I can't seem to block the first guy, I either hit the arrow too fast or too late. I can't seem to strike him, either.
Is there something specific I should be trying, or just the alternative blocking/attacking?

Also, is it just my version, or does anyone else not know when they try facing another direction? I try pressing my left and right arrows, but I don't hear any difference in the sounds.