Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Steam has performed one of the most awesome fatalities I've seen, which involves executing the victim before the match even starts. The story mode is also the shortest I've ever seen, as all you need to do is hit X to start the story, whereupon you automatically finish it, and the game exits, for your convenience.

Sarcasm aside, I really wish Steam would fix their junk so I could play. This has indeed taught me not to buy into the hype of pre-ordering, however. Perhaps a fix will be forthcoming soon, but for the moment, enjoy your download of Krash Kombat X!

Kai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lettsee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector