Re: Snapshot

Hi defender.

Thanks for the tip!

It didn't work for me. However, If I go to view by pressing alt-V then pressing enter and tabbing down to view, and tab once more, then press enter. I get a menu with three choices. If I go to choose columns and press enter, a huge list of things I can have the folders display shows up.
The only problem is this; NVDA doesn't read the info. I can read the date of the folder fine, but if I right arrow to size, it just says size columns and that's it. I've tried waiting and no luck.