Re: Project Genom

Hello,
Welcome to the forum. The good news is that your game i in alpha stages, and if you would be illing to try to add some extra sound queues, stereo panning and support for either screen readers, or ceven just copying text to the windows clipboard, you might get a slightly larger player bass. I don't know if it will be profitable for you, but there will be people who will be loyal to your game and who will give you feedback and stuff with each new update you release.
We're not the most profitable community, but we are passionate about gaming.