Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Very true Aaron, though it definitely makes for an amusing reading experience on game FAQ boards. As yet I haven't bought the game either, I've considered getting a ps4 for a few reasons, one of which consoles still definitely seems to be the first choice for gaming, and it really shows sometimes. As far as I'm aware though, there's really not too much we can play. Someone feel free to correct me on that, and if we'd rather start a separate thread for discussing PS4 (if that's totally not already happened) that works too. I've seen a lot of gameplay though, and I watched Liam's stream last night. I really didn't see QTE come into play much at all, but I did tune in later so I probably missed it somewhere.