Lambda MOO: A place to learn, build, and code

Hello. I have put Lambda MOO on a VPS and want to invite the community to use it, currently there is nothing, so, I extend this invitation to you, the community to connect and build.

Anyone is welcomt to do the following:
+ Build
+ Code
+ Explore

People are not allowed to
+ Delete other  players' rooms or objects
+ Harass other players
+ Be a nuisance.
+ Ask to be admin / wizard

So without further ado, here is the connection info:
IP:   104.236.70.96
Port 7777