Re: New From Choice Of Games, Choice of the Petal Throne by Danielle Gou

I'll also add that a new hosted game has been released called the Shadow horror, by the same fellow who did tinstar and zombie exodus and apparently capping out the  five  hundred thousand word markk, find it under host of games.

I'm actually surprised Trenton didn't mention it sinse it was in the same e-mail that advertised the release of the pettle throne.

Btw,  Because I keep saying "I should play more of these" and forgetting, yesterday I started The Last monster master which I bought in january when it was  on offer but hadn't started. A nice idea for a game and I do like the tteaching, though I think the telepathy and body language thing is a bit weerd particularly sinse I've plumped for telepathy all the way but still seemed to have missed things, the game also strikes me as a bit more rpg like in terms of your monster's advancement and individual stats, though we'll see.