Adventure at C: help.

Ok, soI finally got around to trying this game. Lots of fun but I'mhavingissues with a few stages. FIrst offthe desktop. Forthe life of meIcan't get past that darn moving teleporter. No matter what I do it catches me and throws me into a pit. I'm also havig trouble with the Users boss. I shot it and it moves away, but thenifI take another step forward to go after it I die witha incredibly anoying scree.There isn't even a pit there. Youalso can'tump over it. Also what the heck's that fiery/watery noise earlier in the level? It kills me real qick whatever it is. Needless to say though I'm more than a little confused.