Re: Trying To Play Epitaph Online Again

Earmuffing in Epitaph can help you with spammy thing. Screenreader command is pretty useful. Stats and annoying text in combat is one thing you must pay attention. It tells you when to be a wimp and flee out. I mostly focus on last lines, no matter what happen. I just don't like the cooldown since it takes too long sometimes. The crafting is kinda tricky, and the quests are tricky too, since you don't know where or how to start. but you can get use to it when time goes by. I might make a guide though, but now I'm focussing on clok guide and experimenting epitaph new system, which is awesome but adds some more bugs.