Kodi screen reader addon--Installing on OS X

Hi all,
How do I install Kodi screen reader addon? I just installed Kodi, but the developer wants us to get sighted help to go to the add ons manager.
I do recall a way to install it without doing that, however. If anyone can tell me how, i'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Edit: I found the "Accessible XBMC" topic a while back and followed the same instructions that Peter told me to follow almost a year ago. I copy the master Addon folder and the repo folders to the Kodi/addons folder. Kodi opens with an audible tone, then a beep, but doesn't speak. What's up with that? Is the process different now?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cbenner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector