Re: Site updates February 15th

I have a problem with this mushpack. If I install it into regular Mushclient it says I have to use Muschclient 4.92 for the install to work. Now, I know AlterAeon uses mushclient4.92, and that's fine, I have a seperate Mush-z install for that. But because Prometheus Mush soundpack requires Mushclient 4.92, I now have to break my mush-z for AlterAeon, to play a game that doesn't want to run on Mushclient 4.94 clean install. I'm sorry, I'm unable/unwilling to do that. I did that once before, and had to uninstall and reinstall mush-z to get AlterAeon to work again.
I like Prometheus, but it's kind of hard to do combat without sound. Also it'd be nicer if one can get the vipmud soundpack without having to struggle with BTSync.