Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

Hi.

I don't have a CD drive becuase this is a Macbook Air. I just want to know if this will boot and work with the default sound hardware on the Mac or if I need to use an external soundcard. COuld it be possible that I
m not creating the disk properly. I'm not even sure if Mac hardware can boot from NTFS since the bootcamp assistant creates fat32 drives with the Windows installer. Would it be possible to create the boot disk directly in OS X rather than using  Windows VM?

As for the talking PE iteslef, it works great in Vm Fusion.