Re: 3d sound pool for bgt

I think there was one on blastbay's forums. Problem is, it would be as confusing as ultrapower used to be, with pitch being relative only to the up and down, but the forward and backward would have no distinction. You'd have to code a bunch of crap for that, and you'd probably need a dll by that point, to make it sound real. I do need to actually look at that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Genroa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector