Re: audio files

haha.
Anyway, heres something else, have this, it's sorta funny, I made this a while ago when I was board
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7v4ioiot7z6q4 … o.wav?dl=0
And well, mason got a hold of it and made this.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/inaba2uezde5u … x.wav?dl=0
Thanks mason. hahahaha.
This is what I was going to have as the logo for sammy center, but decided against it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5u8wxbrgk4ukd … r.wav?dl=0
And yay for you getting a fake skype voicemail I never used
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0f5tysthc3js … l.wav?dl=0
I had a sub in school one day, and well, let's just say I told her to record something haha. Quite vialent
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz6w2fuj0oqxr … d.wav?dl=0
Ok this one is kinda crazy, mostly cause it failed. Rofl. Have something me and a friend tried making, that failed, more than eppicly. Heres whare you get to see the bad side of my audio editing. Note that this is very loud
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0j95anxszqbjj … g.wav?dl=0
The story actually came up when sara told me about her lightning storm

This is me trying to sing harmany with my own voice.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i24yrn1gxn4bu … e.wav?dl=0
I hope you enjoy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector