Help with 2d platformer?

Hey all, what are the cheats for 2d platformer? I also have another problem. ,I am in the room with the swimming pool, and where you spawn, there is a wall that you can jump over and land in a small grassy area and one teleporter. I think room 3 or 4. It is after the room with the pits that you jump over and open the door to the next floor; then you get to a metallic room (I like to call it that, because the room is filled with metal platforms and doors that take you down; Then you get to a room filled with watter and platforms; Then you get to a room filled with doors and teleporters. And then there is the lift that takes you to the next level with two doors, and the right one takes you to the room I'm talking about. How do you beat that room? This is the biggest game mtg has made, and I want to enjoy it to the fullest! Thanks a lot!