Sudo-San and NVDA

Hi all.  Can someone tell me please if Sudo-San can be played with NVDA, or is it completely self-voicing?  The reason I ask is:
  A.  I use NVDA, and
  B.  I attempted to run the game both with and without running NVDA, and even though my Shockwave plugin is updated, the keystrokes to run the game don't seem to want to work.  I was able to start the game, so I don't think it's a firewall issue.  However, I may be contacting you again about other games as I'm still getting familiar with Windows 7.  I appreciate your patience, and thanks in advance.