Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Hi.
I don't like to say this, but I'm finally giving up on this game because of how the battles works. This is really a shame because I'm so much interested to see what comes next in the game, but I'm hopeless stuck, because of the timing of the scrolls.
I'm stuck, trying to beat Stella. My issue is that I can't practice the extremely powerful scroll before the battle, and the scroll is changing in the battle. this is an issue because I'm playing on a virtual machine on my Mac, where there is a delay. I have to press the mili second the beeps starts, otherwise the scroll fails.
So, for this reason, I'm kind of forced to give up on this game, because I can only practice the scroll while battleing, which takes forever when you have to hammer the keys to skip the text when you enter the room.
Am I the only one who have to give up on the game?
I'm thinking about writing a mail to the developer, because he doesn' ;t seem to check this topic anymore.