Re: New Game, The Dengemen for Research into Audio and Immersion

Hello Matty903

Thank you for your amazing explaination; You answered every question i had. I am really looking forward to VR headsets and what new things they can bring on. Also, that HoloLenz project by Microsoft looks amazing; It has many many huge potencial, I am really excited to see what they will do with it in the future.

I was reading about the terms you mentioned, Kinaesthesia, Proprioception. It was a subject that i never knew about. It's cool because A lot of times I asked myself, "How could John Petrucci play the electric guitar like that /like drinking water/ without even looking at his hands?" and that question continued with, "Could i even reach that proficiency with practicing? Maybe having no eye sight will slow down that progress and won't help with it". I believe those kind of questions fell into the field of the terms you mentioned. I'm driffting off-topic so smile

I played the game too, and i second what the dragon said. hehe.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matty903 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matty903 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matty903 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matty903 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matty903 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector