PowerPlay Manager gets some accessibility improvements

Hi everyone,
For those that are into Sport Manager games, PowerPlay Manager has gotten some accessibility updates. Since I've been there last they launched a new sport, Basketball, and that lineup screen seems to be entirely accessible. All of the sports are doable, but Basketball and Hockey seem the most accessible. The sports they have currently are Hockey, Soccer, Handball and Basketball, with the next sport probably Baseball, not sure when that's launching.
I'll say right now that Hockey and Soccer have the best commentating match engine out of all the games I've played. Also, I hate the games where in the middle of the match during the commentary it links to the players, and for screen reader users that's annoying IMO. There's no links which means that the commentary  with a screen reader actually reads like a commentator.
Here is a link: http://www.powerplaymanager.com/r1053 481/
You can find me in-game as Orinks and can challenge me at any time.
Enjoy!