Let's Plays with Audio Descriptions

I’m interested in starting a new series of Let’s Play videos geared towards accessibility. Normally, LPs just include a screen recording of someone playing a game while making commentary. My Idea was to record gameplay with audio descriptions similar to those for movies or TV shows. The games I make videos for could be anything from small indie games to big AAA titles. Is this something you guys would be interested in and, if so, do you have any comments or suggestions?