Re: Blue rose - a visual novel now accessible for the blind

Hi.
Well looked at the rest of the games on that site as well as other ren py games.
Bar that one I havn't found another that peaked my interest.
On the ren py games page for example most are about girls with powers teens and the like most of this stuff is school based.
The plots are from romantic to adult  but most of the games follow the same thing.
sciencegirls looks interesting but only mildly.
blue rose is really good.
The story is one of the best I have read well its a good introduction to the novel scene of this type.
Are they any more of this type of games worth checking out I know there was another topic on the ren py engine somewhere but its really old.
This game is a good example of a visual novel.
Sadly every other game on the site the game came from is not my type at all and on the ren py site bar a few which do not have download links anymore the rest are not unless I havn't found anything else.
th e games I have tried which are free are not accessable but on that note how old do the games need to be accessable.
Maybe  I will look at ren py again and see what games are accessable but there are so many years, if I know for example that all games after 2012 are accessable or may be then I will only search those years.
I have builders at the house and upgrades and noise and well online gaming in the house is a bit hard but visual novels are not I want more of this type of gameplay.
But I don't want adult contents/ fantasy / poor plotline/ crap and there is so much ren py content out.
Sadly the game I do want dragnet seems not to be round.
There are a few Japanese types of games in ren py and while they follow a similar theme I may touch those later.
Its good to see another gaming type has opened up to us.
I have hit at least 4 endings.
Going alone with your friend you like to help in the kitchen is not a good idea.
You need an army and an army of one is good for nothing but your death.
Going with spirits may help you but its not needed.
Doing your duty gets you home.
Then again you don't have to go home, going with a wrebel and doing the unexpected may actually earn you a peacefull life.
I havn't tried anything else.
Going with just the hunter is one thing I tried and that goes so far.
I have not tried randomly pushing chars around to see.
Going the nice peacefull way seems a sure way to meet my gory end.
Going with a wrebel may earn you peace while going with your boss gets you home.
In either of the last 2 endings you actually end up being an overcharged powerhouse with some sort of light saber which semi reminds me of the japaneze games like shaddowline.
Though in that game you are already powered up but upgrade as you go and such.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector