Re: crash bandicoot

No there isn't, and due to our old friend copywrite, aka don't stand on the toes of the fat cat coorporations, it is unlikely  there would be because an audio game developer wouldn't be able to use original characters or names like Crash Bandicoot.

On the plus side however, there is Kirt Wolf shrine of the links from breakerbox games. It's got full 3D movement, including jumps, involves  lots of treasure collecting and exploring, and it's principle characters are like Crash bandicoot animals (kirt wolf is obviously a wolf, and his partner Burny is a polar bear).

I'm not sure whether the new breakerbox site has the game up for sale and download of the demo at the moment, but it might be worth checking.