anyone have swamp 1.8B?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had swamp 1.8B, I heard it in a walkthrew and I just wanna play it and see more of the differences from todays swamp, and to just generally have fun with the old version. If anyone has it and would be willing to throw it at me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.