Re: Game Source Code Repository

Yeh, with docx, sounds, release and all for example, the stw code directory is well, let's see here. survive the wild  Size: 183.0 MB, Attributes: ---AD------, Modified: 4/24/2015 6:23:28 PM  77 of 98. I have a private folder and I won't disclose much about it, other than the fact it is just game sourcecode, made with me and not many others at all. All game sourcecode. (foldername)  Size: 1.8 GB, Attributes: R---D------, Modified: 4/25/2015 3:45:20 PM  4 of 49. Sure theres a lot of source projects in there, but still. Quite insain. And when it comes to stw, well that is only v0.61.6, not even a full release and I don't even have animals, weather, etc etc. And it's already that big. So once all of that is added, well, it could get huge. ANd look at swamp, for example. swamp  Size: 816.5 MB, Attributes: ----D------, Modified: 1/10/2015 10:59:06 AM  5 of 7. Almost a gig there as well. So in my opinion a game could most defenantly be a gig in size, and if the github had more than one game in it, well... You get what i'm saying anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector