Re: android accessible games please?

hello back.
I can not download the games of vipgameszone.
in the play store of the fone it do not appear in the results.
and from the computer will not let me install, because it tells me that are not beatable with my devices.
I'm from Argentina, and I have a Samsung Galaxy S5, any solution?
greetings and thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 22Point via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector