I have problems with my computer

Greetings to all of us here. I Really need some help about my computer. I'm having problems with my computer. I can't open regedit and task manager. First i've tried to enable the registry editor and search around on the internet on how to do it. I tried different steps but still I can't figured it out. Here are the steps that used to enable registry.    Enable Registry Editor using the Group Policy Editor
1. Click on Start. Go to Run. Users running Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista, go to Search.
2. Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
3. Navigate to User Configuration/ Administrative Templates / System.
4. In the work area, double click on "Prevent Access to registry editing tools".
5. In the popup window, encircle Disabled and click on OK.
6. Normally, Registry Editor will be immediately accessible. If it is not, restart your PC. I can't do the step 4 because i can't find the "Prevent Acc ess to registry editing tools". So what i did, i skip that way.   Another steps.     Enable Regedit by simply running a CMD Command
1. Open Notepad.
2. Copy the code given below and paste it.
reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" /t Reg_dword /v DisableRegistryTools /f /d 0
3. Save the file as EnableRegistry.bat. Run this file as Administrator if you use Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista. In Windows XP, simply open the file. CMD will flash for a second and then disappear. This indicates successful execution.
4. Log Off and Log Back On. I restarted my computer but after did that thing, I tried to open the regedit but still won't work.    Visual Basic Script to Enable/ Disable Registry Editor
Doug Knox has created a VBS Script which allows users to easily enable and disable the Registry Editor. Just download regedit tools.zip, extract the VBS file and double cli ck on it. This script reverses the current state of the Registry Editor. If registry editing is set to enabled, this script will disable it and if it is disabled, it will enable it.
I also tried this thing. But after i click the file, and disabled the scrip. And I did the same thing. But still won't work. Another problem is, after i turned my computer on, A dialog box will appear.  Can not find script file "C:\Users\FAELNAR\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CD Burning\dekstop.ini".
As what i've remember, I installed super antispyware and scan my computer and there are threats found. So what i did is i remove those threats.  The last dialog box is,  Loading script "C:\Windows\:Microsoft Office Update for Windows XP.sys" failed (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. And I have no idea what's this all about. Ok guys i think that's all and please comment below. Thanks and regards. From Chris