Re: Would you be interested in an rc flight simulator?

Indeed, it does, but my knowledge of bgt limits me from adding in that, and screen reader support.
So I've got a working project with the following.
You can give forward, backward, left and right pitch.
You can release each key and your aircraft centers. You can hover.
And yes, I know, I've delivered false promises before, but I've come too far to quit. Here I have actual code.
I'll be releasing an audio demo this week, hopefully. I just need to make sure I actually make banked turns work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Genroa via Audiogames-reflector