Re: Swamp Campaign Scripting (SCS)

Would Aprone still check this thread? I've got a pretty bad bug effecting me in newer versions.

Well, in case he does swing by, I'll post it anyway.

In my warehouse missions in my Black October campaign, I've noticed a recent bug when you drop off crates. On the first drop off, all goes fine. You drop off, and then you have no crates in your possession. After the first lot of crates are dropped off, when you drop off, the crates still remain in your inventory. So essentially, you can stand there hitting enter and dropping off more and more crates! Kinda annoying.

Here is my crate dropping off segment. Let me know if it's me doing something wrong here.

+-1+block while chapterNum=3 and location enter event 85,17,89,30
item count cratesHeld=-Supply crate
if cratesHeld=0 then say=You must pick up some supplies first
// subtract the crates held from zero to see how many to strip the player of
if cratesHeld>0 then set var inverseCratesHeld=0
if cratesHeld>0 then subtract inverseCratesHeld by cratesHeld
// give item with a negative number removes items from the inventory
if cratesHeld>0 then give item inverseCratesHeld -Supply crate
if cratesHeld>0 then subtract cratesToGet by cratesHeld
if cratesHeld>0 then play sound items\crate.wav
if cratesHeld>0 then radio=[player.name] has dropped off [cratesHeld] crates. You must find [cratesToGet] more crates
if cratesHeld>0 then quest=Bring [cratesToGet] more crates back to the truck
// if all the crates are retrieved, move them onto the next mission
if cratesToGet<=0 then campaign=Black October Chapter3a.txt
end event

Any help gratefully received.