Re: Survive the wild walkthrough

Great job with the walkthru and a thumbs up from me. While I agree with slj the volume isn't ideal,I didn't find it too bad on my headphones.

I've been wanting to check out survive the wild, partly for interest but also because it will need a database page as well, so thanks for a very well explained intro.

Btw, I hope you are going to keep the walkthru on dropbox perminantly sinse I would like to put a link on the db entry when it is done as that way new players will find it more easily.