Re: a topic about forum signatures

My signature comes from a thought that just randomly struck me one day, it's a thing I say to people sometimes when they start spouting clichés about positive thinking. If nothing else, it makes them stop in their tracks.

Over the years I've also had short quotes from songs as my signature, but I'm going to stick with this one for awhile, I think.