Re: Wheel of time abridged, some fun for WoT fans

Glad you like, it's probably the best thing of it's type on WoT I've read, even though you do really have to have read the series to gget quite a bit of it.

I've run into a couple of similar attempts but mostly they just  degenerated into toilet humour and random pop culture references that didn't have much to do with WoT, but it is the fact that so much of this is spot on which is why I remembered it.

Btw, amusingly enough this is the first time I discovered the 64 bites post size limit, sinse when I originally tried to post the hole thing as I'd copied it from the forum page on wayback, (sans all the forum signatures etc), audiogames.net threw up an error at the 81 bites size until I split into two posts.