Re: What language is easy and what is difficult?

Hello there,
I stumbled upon this thread earlier, but didn't have the time to answer. So I'm bringing this up again out of the depth.
I have to agree that German is a kind of more difficult language. But currently I am in a Latin course for a couple of years now, and I must say that it's more difficult, especially because of the ending-letters of a word. Because the ending of the word declares the tence, singular/plural, the person, etc.

In my opinion, Nederlands is echt makkelijk to leeren voor mij (Dutch is really easy to learn for me).
If you want to see what learning Dutch is like, you might check out http://www.taalthuis.com and find out yourself how difficult or easy it is for you.
Many Dutch people also speak English and German pretty good, which is quite impressive! And many eastern-Europeans I met could express themselves in German pretty good, especially those from Czeck Republic, Slovakia an d Poland.