Re: Candy Crashers two

hay every one.  It is time to decide on the style for Candy crashers 2.  the voting for the styles break down like this.  Tied for last place with 0 votes are "fighting", and "other.  In third place with 1 vote, "original".  In second place with 5 votes, "action", and finally in first place with 8 votes, "rpg".  So Candy crashers2 will be a rpg in a style symoliar to Entombed.  Just a quick note, the votes for rpg are actually 7 instead of 8.  Inorder to see the results I had to place a vote, and rpg was I selected.  This however did not mean I had a preference.  I will start on the design for this game after I finish up the elementals tournament upgrade.  I am not sure when this will be, I have an upheavle coming in the next few weeks, and I don't weather or not I will need to through out my computer.  However I am backing up all my code for just such possibility.  T hanks to all of you that voted, and look forward to a new game in the future.