Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Okay, I've plaied Sonic generations on the ps3, and found it to be rather unplayable as you can't skip the 3d segments.
As for Project x zone, I've never heard of it, but looking it up on wikipedia reveals that it might be playable, but it all depends on how mutch sound the game has for indicating how close you are to unfriendly units and how involved the battle system is.
However, no english voice work was done for the game, so I'm kind of iffy about buying it.