Re: Survive the Wild!

ah, so it's connecting just fine. One thing you can try doing, is making sure your settings file isn't corrupt somehow. Go to options and click setup account. There, type in your account details. Then, try logging in. If you have to do this every time you try restarting the game, try running as admin. What's happening here, is your client is not sending anything much to the server, which means the game never mannaged to keep hold of your username for some stupid reason, like I said, probably a corrupt settings file somehow, your your machine is being highly secure and not giving the game permition to write to the file. Anyway, try doing that, and tell me how it goes. Animals arn't added yet, but, I hope to do them soon. There AI is going to be insanely hard to code. I'm already dredding it, but I will still do it. I'm currently working on building different items. One thing i'd like to point out with this building system. It's all, up to you . Some times people might wish they could have a store, or a trading post, etc, well, it's all, up to you. When this is done... If you want a trading post... make one! That's one of the goals I had in mind for this game for a long, long long time. People must use there imagination to come up with building ideas and put them together. Who knows, maybe the hole game world will come up with some currency in the game. Honestly, I don't care if you do, but it's up to the players. I'm just coding in the basic thing, and it's up to how the players play, that makes the game what it is, heck, we might, after this, have part of the forrest become a little town, no matter weather I want it to happen or not. haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector