Re: Space ship sounds

The problem Ggf, is that I don't actually think there would be much sound in a space shuttle, nothing particularly unique anyway. I toured Jodral bank observatory and space center, where they do have some of the capsules used in the past in constructing things like the international space station, which you could go inside and look around, and honestly your talking about an extremely cramped metal box.

obviously, there is no sound literally in space, so in a space suit all you would actually here would be your own confined breathing and any radio transmissions, much like wearing full body scuba gear accept without the water background, and being in a spaceship would be pretty much the same, sinse with nothing external to make sound all you would hear would be radios, and the engines of your capsule, which (from the news I've heard etc), sound pretty much like any damnably loud jet engine you'd hear inside an aircraft, hence why astronauts communicate by radio s.

Practically speaking most of the unique experiences of going into space would be either visual, or tactile, not auditory, hence why all the videos use background noise.

As to actual space flight becoming a reality, unfortunately as per usual with the human disgrace it's a case of well we could if we weren't ruled by organizational stupidity and the chasing of prophet. Until either spaceflight becomes prophetable, or until we cooperate for better reasons than wanting to improve a balance sheat or because we all think one particular bit of rock is better than someone else's bit of rock, we probably won't be seeing anything in terms of space exploration or colonization at all. Indeed, about the only major development I could see in space flight currently would be orbital flights as a novelty toy for the mega rich, and even that is becoming less likely given the rising fuel costs.

Of course yes humanity could! in the same way humanity could! st op all economic oppression and world starvation, develop renewable energy sources or  treat everyone equally.   But  so long as  the collective is in charge how likely is that to happpen.