You know you've been playing to much Survive the Wild when...

1. You keep expecting a step sound every time you press an arrow key.

2. After pressing an arrow key too many times, say if you're looking through your Skype contacts for a while, you press the keys as slowly as possible to avoid wasting energy.

3. Loud cracking noises make you jump and dive for your keyboard.

4. Being watched makes you extremely uncomfortable.

5. You respond to a Skype or Facebook message with /pm person, then your message.

6. You have gained a truly deep appreciation of water.

7. You get thirsty, so you pull out your pot and start drinking... Only to realize that's not real water.

8. You make sure that STW is the next closest thing on your Alt+Tab order, so you can switch over to it from anywhere at a moment's notice.

9. The sound of a zippered bag being opened near you makes you extremely nervous.

10. You decide not to go to another fireworks display ever again, because flares are such an ever yday occurrence in your life now.

11. Your creativity level has gone up through the roof now, or so you'd like to believe. Hmm, what would happen if I combined my Mac with my IPad? I know, precarious IMac!

12. You're far less environmentally friendly and casually chop down trees, because hey, they'll just respawn again in a while, right? Oh wait...

Let's keep this going, folks!