Re: to blind new agers

About the document I can't say not having read it or heard of it before, though to be honest I am suspicious of such a tenuous explanation as "Russians translated it because it was given by some random relation of the author of some secret plot" bit, though I will go and see what I can find out for the sake of fareness.  however if we're talking clear evidence the amount of history involved is frankly overwhelming from multiple accounts not only the survivers of the camps both Jewish and otherwise, (sinse remember it wasn't just the Jews who died but also collaborators and other people of so called lesser races such as gypsies), though the surviver stories are as I've said the most personally gutwrenching).  There is also a huge amount of documentation at all levels of German government, from the initial orders Hitler gave in the setup of the camps to the basic day to day running orders of those who commanded them such as requisition lists o r transfer orders, to the direct accounts of Germans who worked in the camps, as well as the soldiers of many allied nations who liberated them.

Then, there is the physical evidence, sinse all those camps didn't just vanish and there are massive numbers of artifacts still around, indeed you can still visit various camps and see the buildings where everything takes place, (I haven't done this myself,but I've heard it's a pretty harrowing experience).

And of course the biggest bit, is where did six million people disappear to? these were people known to many others, were members of well known communities, heck my Italian teacher who is herself over 70 told me quite casually that as a child the various JEwish families of her town were cooperatively hidden by the inhabitants, including Jewish children she went to school with, and despite being about 10 at the time she was quite aware how important keeping this information secret was.

de nying the existance of the holocaust is a little like denying the existance of the second world war itself.

I don't say this to piss anyone offf, but simply because with everything I have studdied, from documents to as I said personally meeting survivers of the holocaust, not to mention the work of many many historians far more qualified than I am, denial of such a major historical event just seems plane ridiculous, almost up there with believing in a flat earthh.

I also confess I am rather worried about the motivations behind such beliefs, sinse starting to accuse one group of people of secretly trying to run the world for their own bennifit and engaged in massive cover up operations to attain that bennifit is getting dangerously close to racist teretory, ---- and certainly the Jewish friends I have seem no more likely to be part of a world running conspiracy than the muslim, christian, or for that matter atheist ones do.

Besides, why do we need to invent a world running conspiracy when it is already completely and openly stated that the world is run by mega coorporations big_smile.

Edit: okay I looked up some informatioon on the Protocols of Zion, starting with Wikipedia and it seems there is both very good textual evidence for the idea that it was plagerised from several earlier sources, and also that it was written in such completely general terms as to pretty much cover every eventuality, for example sighting the need to "control wealth" and "control tyrants" and thus making it appear to predict the control of either a capitalistic state or a comunistic dictatorship.

Also, it struck me
when I followed the links to some quoted sections of the document, that while it threatens to put plans into action, there are neither dates, nor times, th is combined with generality gives it a very distinct quality of being predictive while in effect predicting nothing and is actually quite a clever writing trick used by those who write things like horoscopes.

For instance, if I tell you "We will reshape the government to our own design, so that our agents will prosper, then when we have absolute control we will reveal ourselves" I haven't actually told you anything. Every country in the world has a government that changes at some point, whether through elections, wars, coups etc, and under every government there are those who prosper. Sinse i have used the none specific "our agents" anyone who prospers and ganes power under a given change in government could potentially be part of my world domination organization, also sinse I have not set any specific criteria for "when we reveal ourselves" I have made no distinct predictions or promises that must be kept, and yet I've given the idea th at my organization is very close to ruling the world.

No, I have not read all 400 odd pages of the protocol of zion, but from what I gathered it's very much this type of thing, so I am afraid have to conclude that it must be a rather clever fake.