Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Confused. Anyways, to the rest of you all, apparently, missions were made a hole lot more tense, seeing as my old character suffered a rather unfortunit death at the hands of pirates, who can now maneuver and plan clever ambush tactics, despite our best attempt at repairs and fighting them off. Oh well, we at least got one down, woohoo! I'm now known as graham on their commanding a nebvan, so ask me for help if you need it. Also, I think someone might have recorded the event, if your intrested in hereing our deaths.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector