Re: May The Facebook Prevail!

Hi.

I must admit, I don't get the idea of Leasey. For one thing, it costs money, for another, if  you go to. www.m.facebook.com you have yourself a very accessible Facebook.

I understand that it's meant for users who aren't as knowledgeable when it comes to computers, but if I'm being honest these kind of things, Leasey and that one from dolphin, make no sense to me, since you're going to have to face the real computing experience one day, so better to face it now, right?

It's kind of like giving someone a electric whisk and or mixer and saying, with this device you can make great dough. Is it true? Yes of course, but what if you just relied on the mixer or whisk, you'd not get very far if your whisk or mixer broke down now would you?

Do you see what I'm saying? these, hold your hand programs, in my opinion are quite pointless.

Just to make things clear, i've not checked out Leasey myself and have only heard a demo.