Re: Survive the Wild!

ok, well to seddle this issue, there will be a server update that will make the server internally check weather user is admin before using an admingun, so players can't do it because I agree that is very unfair, and we have no admins so far killing with adminguns. Also may I bring up a quick point, some of you really need to look at the readme and the rollplay section again, I've said in the readme quite clearly this is a rollplay game. Sure currently there is a lot of pk, which btw that newb flag should be almost done, but still, if we kill you, you can't really kill out of character. But first after the newb flag, then after building and stuff, it won't happen that much. I have an update releasing soon, not quite building, but getting darn close to it, this allows me to finish building serverside. Then, we'll be at 0.7, and have to add proper nature, animals, and do a final full version with bugfixxes, then, we'll be at 1.0 already! But note this st ill will take a lot of time. Oh, not to mention I have to change it so we have a bunch of maps and the admins can start making the game way bigger in exploring areas and groups must stay together if someone wants them. Once I do this, we could have way, way way way more things in the game. Maybe the sound switching wouldn't be that realistic but still it'll be worth it. This update includes some things however I think you'l all like, then, I will slowly work on building with the server. Currently you can actually drop weeds and make like this mesh that you can't pass by. It's a good idea to do with trees your sleeping in, just surround the tree with weedpatches, and while your sleeping it can make it harder to get to the tree and hurt you. Just one example. Also, as well as being able to not use adminguns in this updates, you can also carve planks and drop them on the ground! Then on this niext update with the client, sence it will have the sounds, you' ll beable to use blocks and use them to make walls! Note, only on the ground for now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector