Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hey guys,
I've recently asked for some help on the forum regarding the issue I have with JAWS cooperating with Swamp. I'd really appreciate any help I could get. Details concerning the issue can be found at http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=15307.

John, I tried the free download manager, but I had some problems running it. First off, when the window was opened, NVDA kept telling me every 10 to 15 seconds that there were no downloads in progress - or if there were then that there were, obviously. Are there any Add-ons or settings I should change to fix this?
Another problem is that when I downloaded something - it was Swamp.zip from Aprone's website just for testing purposes, which downloaded successfully - the program slowed down my PC drastically. Maybe it's due to my computer's specifications. Do you have the same problem or is it just me? If you have the same pro blem, how can you check the down speed, remaining time etcetera? The reason why I'm asking is that my PC wouldn't let me access the window anymore, though the process itself was still running. Well if there is any solution to either of the two problems I have, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just keep using Firefox. tongue

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raphael via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : natchapolk via Audiogames-reflector