Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

I would hardly call this a "disappearing act". The game just came out and as much as I'm sure many of the devs would love to work on nothing but improving their games the truth of the matter is people have lives. They get in the way of things that matter a lot to them I'm sure. As is true with all of us. For example my friends and eye would hang out at least once a season, we would go up to my friend's mountain house, and drink and just have the time of our lives. Now we are in college, some of my friends work full time jobs, and we are constently trying to do something together. The problem is we are spread across both PA and NJ just because the last time we were together was last year at camp, and that not everyone in our group could give time off to volunteer to be a counscler doesn't mean they gave up on any of that. Its just how things are some times. Now granted this is an example of something much more long term, but you get the point. The devs of this game haven't abandoned ship and raised the ankor setting it to capsise. Like really what has this game been out for 3 weeks if that? The argument for some devs of other games abandoning ship? O'kay yeah sure, some strong cases can be made. However when it comes to Psycho Strike like its just a ridiculous assumption to make! And honestly with people making hurtful accusations I don't blame them if they aren't responding to posts. Congradulations your ungreatfulness is what may just be pushing them away.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector