Re: yooka-laylee, a new mainstream game; might be accessible?

No reason we can't at least contact them. Even if they don't want to make it accessible, trying is the only way we'll ever get audiogames some recognition in the mainstream vedeogame community.
All that aside, if the audio is already as good as they're saying it is, all they'd have to do is add a few more sounds and add a toggle to turn them on or off.
Chances where a game project on kickstarter gets this mutch funding are rare as it is.
And, the worst they can do is say no...